When becoming a government contractor there are many new things to think about. You are introduced to what feels like over 1,000 acronyms, audit after audit, and project management requirements. If you are a prospective government contractor with an award looming that has cost type work, your first encounter with DCAA will most likely be the Pre-Award Survey (SF1408). Download our White Paper for:
- Accounting Survey and Audit Overview
- Information on What the DCAA is Looking for in the SF1408
- Keeping Track of Your Time
- DCAA Labor Floor Checks or Interviews
- Preaward Survey of Prospective Contractor Accounting System
- Why Unanet for Government Compliance?