COVID-19 – We’re All In This Together
During the COVID-19 crisis, Unanet has taken the “We’re all in this together” mantra to heart by redoubling our commitment to supporting customers. Unanet CEO Craig Halliday explains how your company can take advantage of some of the new service and support resources that Unanet is providing to help you navigate an uncertain and highly fluid business landscape.
Learn more from our CEO Craig Halliday in his video below:
Clearview Software Is Now Unanet A/E.Why That’s a Good Thing for Architecture and Engineering Firms
More of the purpose-built features and functionality you demand from an ERP software solution. More of the customer service and support you expect from Clearview Software. In short, more ways to run your business and your projects more efficiently. That’s what architecture and engineering firms can expect now that Clearview Software has become Unanet A/E. Learn more about the merger between Clearview and Unanet, and what it means for our customers.
Introducing…Unanet A/E 2020.1, Powered by Clearview
Unanet A/E 2020.1, powered by Clearview, the latest generation of ERP software purpose-built for architecture and engineering firms, has arrived, providing professional services firms with the real-time insight, efficiency and accuracy they need to drive business forward. Developed based on extensive feedback from our A&E customers, Unanet A/E 2020.1 delivers a host of enhancements in areas like invoicing and payment facilitation, mobile access, analytics, and more.
How ERP Can Help A&E Firms in Pursuit of Government Relief
As welcome as the Paycheck Protection Program, the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act and other federal programs have been to companies seeking a financial lifeline during the global health crisis, by accepting government COVID-19 relief, businesses in most cases also must accept the additional tracking and reporting requirements that come with that aid. Get an in-depth look at the accounting, audit, and reporting capabilities architecture and engineering firms must have to meet the compliance requirements associated with these new programs.
Facilitate Payments with Stripe
In this edition of the ERP Toolbox, learn to start using the new payment processing features included with Unanet A/E, powered by Clearview.
Have a question about a specific feature or functionality of Unanet A/E Powered by Clearview, or about a certain aspect of ERP implementation? Submit your question here and get an answer from a Unanet expert.
Features & Quick Tips
- [New!] Analytics Dashboards – Need help getting started with analytics and flows in Unanet A/E? We just launched several new items in our Support Marketplace (login required) that help you visualize your Opportunity Pipeline, Time Sheet Compliance and track Time Off Requests. Additionally, we added a helpful tool for managing your dashboards.
- Web Time, Expense and Dashboards – Now employees can enter time and expense and gain powerful insights wherever their work takes them. Our mobile-friendly web application, with geolocation project search, makes it easy to get time and expense entered accurately and on time and gives you real-time access to business insights—all in the palm of your hand.
- Payments Quick Tip – Did you know you can now accept online payments? Unanet A/E Invoice Delivery and Payments helps you streamline invoicing and get paid faster. Payment Facilitation, powered by Stripe, supports ACH and credit card payments and provides a streamlined invoicing experience for your customers. To learn more, check out the 2 min video below or read a feature overview here.
Resources & Events
Free to Unanet A/E customers and ready to move the needle for your A/E firm:
- In our blog, we share insightful articles to help you navigate industry changes and learn how to grow your business. Subscribe to our blog and never miss an update.
- One-third of Unanet’s customers made the switch from a competitor. In short, what sets Unanet A/E, powered by Clearview, apart is that it’s purpose-built for architecture and engineering firms. Learn more in our blog.
- Unanet A/E in the news: The new Payment Facilitation features integrated with Stripe that help A/E firms get paid faster have been featured in The Paypers, a leading source of news analysis for the global fintech, payments & ecommerce industry. Unanet A/E was also featured in IBS Intelligence, Enterprise Times, EnterpriseTalk, and more. Check out our news page to learn more.
- June 11, 2020 | Change, Change, and More Change. Join us and our customer Technik Solutions Group for this webinar where we’ll review the impact change has on a project, and more importantly, how to identify, plan, and manage change when it does occur. This webinar is for project professionals who are responsible for monitoring and reporting project performance.
- June 25, 2020 | Unanet Champions Conference. Our 2020 Champions Conference will be held virtually due to ongoing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We will be sharing additional details and registration soon via email.
- Hear from Alvine Engineering about how the Unanet A/E solution helped them streamline processes and make better business decisions in the video below.
Latest Unanet A/E Release
Unanet A/E 2020.1, powered by Clearview, the latest generation of ERP software purpose-built for architecture and engineering firms, provides professional services firms with the real-time insight, efficiency and accuracy they need to drive business forward. Developed based on extensive feedback from our A&E customers, Unanet A/E 2020.1 delivers a host of enhancements in areas like invoicing and payment facilitation, mobile access, analytics, and more.