At Your Service
During the COVID-19 crisis, Unanet has taken the “We’re all in this together” mantra to heart by redoubling our commitment to supporting customers. Unanet CEO Craig Halliday explains how your company can take advantage of some of the new service and support resources that Unanet is providing to help you navigate an uncertain and highly fluid business landscape.
Learn more from our CEO Craig Halliday in his video below:
Government contractors told us they need the ability to report, analyze and visualize data to better manage their businesses in light of increased competition, compliance and audit changes, and new cybersecurity rules. Unanet 20.1, the latest version of our purpose-built ERP software, gives them all that and more. Learn about the new analytics, reporting, invoicing and timesheets improvements in Unanet 20.1.
Are You Ready for CARES Act, PPP Compliance Caveats?
For government contractors and other firms that managed to secure government relief during the COVID-19 crisis, an important question looms: What accounting, audit, and reporting capabilities must we have to meet the compliance requirements associated with these new programs? Get a look at four critical areas where companies are going to an elevated level of end-to-end visibility to maximize the relief they receive, and to meet the new compliance responsibilities that come with it.
GovCon 2020 Insights for Growth
During this unprecedented time, a focus on growth for resilient government contractors is more important than ever. Agencies from the federal level down to municipalities are embracing innovative technology to create internal efficiencies and streamline services—and they aren’t afraid to ask for help. In our eBook, we review key GovCon industry insights that you can use to keep your organization running smoothly and achieving your goals.
One-Third of Unanet’s Customers Made the Switch From a Competitor. Here’s Why.
One of the questions we get frequently from customers and prospects alike is, “Why Unanet instead of Deltek?”
We welcome this question each and every time because it gives us a chance to explain why one-third of Unanet’s customers made the switch from Deltek. They tried the competition’s solution, and for some compelling reason, decided our solution would better meet their needs.
The most glaring difference between Unanet and other ERP solutions is that Unanet GovCon was built specifically from the ground, up, for government contractors.
Resources & Events
Free to Unanet customers and ready to move the needle for your government contracting:
- The ultimate guide to growing your government contracting business, The Gauge Report, available here.
- A comprehensive overview of executing and managing projects with a compliant project-based ERP solution. Download the Business of Projects white paper here.
- Essential insight into the DoD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification and how it will impact your business, available in our new white paper.
- In our blog, we share insightful articles to help you navigate industry changes and learn how to grow your business. Subscribe to our blog and never miss an update.
- May 28, 2020, 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST | Utilizing the New Features in Unanet 20.1. The Unanet team will provide an overview of the features that were released in 20.1. This is a chance to see the features in action and ask any questions you have.
Latest Unanet Release & Updated Per Diem Files
The Latest Unanet Software Build is: 20.1.6. Date Released: 2020-05-12.
As a service to our customers, Unanet periodically converts the All History Data files from the DoD source into the Unanet Per Diem Import Format. You can convert the files yourself from your data source of choice, if you prefer. The most recent Unanet Support Site Per Diem file updated was: Oconus: 10/29/2019 Conus: 9/26/2019