At Your Service
During the COVID-19 crisis, Unanet has taken the “We’re all in this together” mantra to heart by redoubling our commitment to supporting customers. Unanet CEO Craig Halliday explains how your company can take advantage of some of the new service and support resources that Unanet is providing to help you navigate an uncertain and highly fluid business landscape.
Learn more from our CEO Craig Halliday in his video below:
Government contractors told us they need the ability to report, analyze and visualize data to better manage their businesses in light of increased competition, compliance and audit changes, and new cybersecurity rules. Unanet 20.1, the latest version of our purpose-built ERP software, gives them all that and more. Learn about the new analytics, reporting, invoicing and timesheets improvements in Unanet 20.1.
Are You Ready for CARES Act, PPP Compliance Caveats?
For government contractors and other firms that managed to secure government relief during the COVID-19 crisis, an important question looms: What accounting, audit, and reporting capabilities must we have to meet the compliance requirements associated with these new programs? Get a look at four critical areas where companies are going to an elevated level of end-to-end visibility to maximize the relief they receive, and to meet the new compliance responsibilities that come with it.
GovCon 2020 Insights for Growth
During this unprecedented time, a focus on growth for resilient government contractors is more important than ever. Agencies from the federal level down to municipalities are embracing innovative technology to create internal efficiencies and streamline services—and they aren’t afraid to ask for help. In our eBook, we review key GovCon industry insights that you can use to keep your organization running smoothly and achieving your goals.
Attaching Documents to an Invoice
In this edition of the ERP Toolbox, learn how to attach supporting documents such as expense reports,receipts and schedules to a customer invoice, and by doing so, provide the additional documentation that can help to speed invoice approval and shorten time-to-cash.
Q: How do I attach expense reports and other documents to an invoice?
A: Our new software release, Unanet 20.1, gives users the ability to attach documents to their invoices, a feature that can help shorten time-to-cash.
We’ve designed the process to be quick and straightforward:
- Navigate to Financials > Invoicing and Posting > List Invoices.
- Click on either the pencil or the looking glass, then Attachments from the left side menu
- Choose your file and click save.
Have a question about a specific feature or functionality of Unanet A/E Powered by Clearview, or about a certain aspect of ERP implementation? Submit your question here and get an answer from a Unanet expert.
Resources & Events
Free to Unanet customers and ready to move the needle for your government contracting:
- The ultimate guide to growing your government contracting business, The Gauge Report, available here.
- Essential insight into the DoD’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification and how it will impact your business, available in our new white paper.
- In our blog, we share insightful articles to help you navigate industry changes and learn how to grow your business. Subscribe to our blog and never miss an update.
- Learn Unanet from home with our virtual, instructor-led Unanet University courses. Unanet University has a Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure users always have access to the educational resources they need. Unanet University offers opportunities for learners to gain a deeper understanding of Unanet, and apply this knowledge to their own organizations through instructor led classes, e-learning and certifications. Learn more and register for a class here.
- Unanet and BDO’s on-demand webinar, “Incurred Cost Submission – An Overview For Government Contractors” provides an overview of Incurred Cost Submissions, preparation techniques, and common mistakes which could lead to scrutiny from the DCAA. Watch the webinar now.
- May 28, 2020, 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST | Utilizing the New Features in Unanet 20.1. The Unanet team will provide an overview of the features that were released in 20.1. This is a chance to see the features in action and ask any questions you have.
- June 25, 2020 | Unanet Champions Conference. Our 2020 Champions Conference will be held virtually due to ongoing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We will be sharing additional details and registration soon via email.
Latest Unanet Release & Updated Per Diem Files
The Latest Unanet Software Build is: 20.1.6. Date Released: 2019-05-12.
As a service to our customers, Unanet periodically converts the All History Data files from the DoD source into the Unanet Per Diem Import Format. You can convert the files yourself from your data source of choice, if you prefer. The most recent Unanet Support Site Per Diem file updated was: Oconus: 10/29/2019 Conus: 9/26/2019