Unanet's Integration Manager facilitates the automated integration of Unanet software for project management, people management and financials with external systems. This enables mining for specific data collected in Unanet, and avoiding duplicate data entry. Unanet's Integration Manager is comprised of utilities included at no additional cost. However, a cloud subscription for these integrations may be required dependent on configuration.
Unanet integrates with many systems, including:
|Deltek Costpoint||Deltek System 1||Peoplesoft|
|Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon)||Lawson||ACCPAC (Sage ERP 300)|
|Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)||MAS 90/200 (Sage ERP 100)||SAP|
|Microsoft Dynamics NV (Navision)||J.D. Edwards||Advantage|
|Dynamics CRM||Sugar CRM||Salesforce.com|
- Avoid duplicate data entry for timesheet and expense report data.
- Provide project information across the enterprise.
- Speed payroll and expense report disbursement.
- Speed invoicing to improve cash flow.
- Report on all project costs for project financial cost management.
- Integrate Unanet as the hub system of record for all timesheet, expense report, project management, resource management and financial data.
- Import seamlessly without manual intervention from General Ledger, Payroll, Human Resource, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
- Feed new/changed people data and project data into the Unanet database.
- Create templates for exporting to most any back-office system.
- Export based upon the status of timesheets and expense reports to General Ledger, Payroll, Human Resource, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable Systems and other back office systems.
- Use baseline templates already constructed and available for download at no cost from the Unanet Support web site.
Note for systems other than various payroll systems, Deltek GCS, Deltek Costpoint, and Microsoft Dynamics SL, it is the customer’s responsibility to move data from 3rd party systems into the Unanet Integration Management Utility. Unanet will provide guidance regarding what fields are required, how fields interact within Unanet, field data type, etc.