How’s your opportunity pipeline looking? What about the satisfaction levels of your current customers?
Attracting new customers begins with understanding the needs of customers and improving their experience. The best way to do that is to establish a discipline for tracking and documenting customer touches and to have a method to analyze the data.
This is where a project CRM comes in.
What is CRM? Customer relationship management is a discipline for managing how you interact with both current and potential customers.
These days, there are so many ways to get in front of or hear from customers: in-person meetings, blogs, social media, phone calls, webinars, emails, and so on. Project CRM software wrestles all of this information into one organized place and helps you better understand not only the roles and titles of who is buying your service or product, but the customer journey as well.
Some of the benefits of a project CRM include:
- You gain instant access to prospects and customers in one central place.
- You can track the customer journey through the entire project lifecycle.
- You can gain insights into market trends and customer pain points and use this data to make better business decisions.
- You gain a better understanding of future revenue potential and resource forecasts.
- You can access a weighted forecast based on probability percentages.
Our new ebook, The Business of Projects, is a guide to how ERP software can enable project success. Among the topics in this eBook is an introduction into CRM and the benefits of a project CRM solution.
Download your copy of the ebook here and learn how ERP opens the door to capturing and winning more contracts.