Unanet A/E, powered by Clearview, has completed an integration to payments engine Stripe. The integration will help to accelerate payments for Architecture and Construction companies using the solution. Assad Jarrahian, chief product officer, Unanet, commented: “Helping A/E firms get paid more quickly and efficiently through the Stripe integration is another example of how we’re investing in our software to give customers a more robust and feature-rich experience. We anticipate further functionality and enhancements to our A/E product line in 2020, and we’re committed to our customers in the architecture, engineering and construction space.”
- Unanet’s VP of Product Marketing’s Article on the CARES Act Featured in GovCon Wire
- Stripe Expands its Service to Five European Countries, Reports IBS Intelligence
- Unanet A/E’s Partnership with Stripe Featured in Construction Executive
- One-Third of Unanet’s Customers Made the Switch From a Competitor. Here’s Why.
- Unanet A/E Featured in Enterprise Times’ News of the Week