Software training is a valuable endeavor, and ERP software training is no different. Many people struggle with maximizing their use of the software they have access to. My parents, who are in their 70s, have two shiny, brand new iPads. They have enough processing power to have sent an astronaut to the moon in the 60s. They have the latest in optical display. And you know what they use it for? You got it: Farmville.
The same can be said for so many Office products. Did you know that you can embed an Excel graph in a PowerPoint slide? Well, maybe you’ve heard of that…and maybe you don’t even know how to graph in Excel.
At Unanet we want you to maximize your software! We want you to use the tool as it was designed to help your business grow. We want your employees to be empowered to review metrics in the reports to help make valuable decisions.
What’s the best way to maximize your use of Unanet? Training!
Why Should You Attend ERP Software Training?
Aside from becoming an expert, you may be wondering why you should consider attending ERP software training. There’s nearly an endless number of reasons! Training comes in handy to get a jump on new functionality and become comfortable with it. In addition, training will allow you to become more confident in your use of the product so you can exceed your goals.
Another benefit of training is that you are forced to take the time out of your busy schedule of multi-tasking and focus on one objective: learning how to optimize your software. We don’t often get the opportunity to focus intently on one project or task at a time, and training allows you to do so in an environment where you aren’t simply searching for the quickest way you know how to do something. You slow down and find the correct way to do it and can perhaps find an even faster way to do it that you hadn’t known before.
Here are even more benefits of utilizing ERP software training through Unanet University:
- Staying current with updates and best practices
- Cutting time in the learning process
- Seeing examples play out in front of you
- Spending dedicated time focused on experimenting in the Unanet environment without impacting your own system
- Boosting your resume by working towards or earning certificates
- Learning real-world situations from similar businesses
- Networking with other students and Unanet employees
Why Would My Company Send Me to ERP Software Training?
As we have detailed above, there are many benefits to training that will improve your work and use of the product, but you of course need to get your boss on board as well! In your discussion with your supervisor, remind them that ERP software training will help your company do the following:
- Learn and use best practices of the product
- Develop efficiencies in the system
- Ensure the most current functionalities of the product are being utilized to their best advantage
- Allow employees to maximize their efforts in the system without use of trial and error methods.
Make the Most of Unanet with Unanet University
Our instructor-led classes are structured to allow for small-group interaction with an experienced instructor. The Unanet University instructors have a combined 20 years of experience using Unanet! We are dedicated to helping you maximize your use of Unanet. Register today for an upcoming class!
by Kim Koster
Nov 13, 2019